Attic is an ideal environment for mold. Moreover, mold in attic is usually undetected because most people only visit their attic once or twice a year. So, they don’t even realize that the attic has become the house of mold. However, paying more attention to the mold is very important since whether you realize it or not, mold in attic is dangerous. It may plague an unexplained illness, cold or flu. so, you have to start from now try to get rid of the mold for the sake of your health.
In order to get rid of the mold, you have to firstly recognize the mold in attic. This is usually white, brown, green, or black. The look of the mold is different depend on where it takes place. It will look like a discoloration or stained area if it is on wood or drywall. Sometime it also looks like a light powdery coating or skin. you can check it in your ceiling or walls since these places are the most ideal environment of mold in an attic. You can also check to the damp, worn surface and poor ventilation area. Don’t worry to find the mold in your attic since many types of it are harmless especially if find there is no illness in your house. So, don’t worry in hunting mold in your attic. However, there are also some types of mold that can be harmful. Allergenic molds are dangerous if they are inhaled in large amounts since they can irritate sinuses or respiratory system. Another type of mold that is dangerous is Pathogenic molds. They can be a threat for people who have already compromised immune systems like HIV/Aids. More dangerous molds that can even cause death in some cases are mycotoxic molds because they attack the immune system.
Due to the reasons, it is very important for you to detect the mold in attic early to avoid the danger carried by the mold.
Popular Post This Week