You maybe have the clog building up in your drain if every time you take a shower; the water just goes deeper and deeper. The scum of soap and also the fallen hair will be surely collected and accumulated in the drain every time you take a shower. It will surely cause an obstruction on the next several weeks. Since it will bother you, and how to unclog a shower drain. Get the hair and scum of the soap removed, in order to get the shower drain work properly.
1. First of all, get ½ cup poured and then ½ cup of white vinegar on your drain. Get it covered with a baking dish glass and let it placed for about 2 hours (it will be better for overnight). Get the drain flushed with hot water in order for checking whether the clog has been dissolved or not before trying something else.
2. Next, get the drain cover removed by getting the center screw loosened/ a screwdriver’s flat end placed under the drain cover’s edge and then get it popped off.
3. After that, get a flashlight pointed down into the drain for looking where the blockage is. Get a straightened metal inserted into the drain for pulling the clog out if it is out of reach as well as sight. If thee clog cannot be seen, you can use a plunger.
4. How to Unclog a Shower Drain? Get a thin petroleum jelly layer rubbed along the small plunger’s edge for creating a seal. Get a wet washcloth held against any hole of overflow in your shower. Get the plunger placed over the drain. Get water added to the shower if the plunger’s lead is not submerged. Get it pumped up and down for about 15 to 20 times.
5. Get the drain peered down with the flashlight for seeing if the clog has been pulled into your sight. Get it pulled using the straightened hanger.
6. If you find the plunging stops working/ don’t work, get a plumber’s snake to solve it.
Popular Post This Week