The walls of the bathroom have constant warmth supply and moisture which make them the most general place where molds grow. Molds cannot stand with the sunlight since it will go dry soon when exposed. But the bathroom’s walls seldom to get the amount abundant sunlight, because of that, we need to find out another way how to clean mold off walls. You don’t have to do the extraordinary treatment for this problem; it just requires simple steps though. If you are having the same problem like the title of this article, then you will need to keep reading for the details.
1. Firstly, get one part of chlorine whitening substance and mix it with one part water. Then, you will need to get the mixture put precisely in a bottle of spray.
2. Then you can apply the chlorine whitening substance onto the walls to clean the mold. Spray the bathroom and wait it soaked for about 15 minutes. Don't forget to open the door/windows in the bathroom to provide better air circulation.
3. The grout or mortar lines of the wall will be so hard to cleaned. You have to make it better using stiff brush. This will make your work's getting easier.
4. The next step on how to clean mold off walls is getting the walls clean using the plain water and then leave it for a while till it dry.
5. Then after that, get 3 tbsp of white vinegar, 1 tsp. of borax, & 2 cups of hot water mixed up in a bottle of spray. Get it shake for dissolving the borax.
6. After the borax has been dissolved, then the solution must be sprayed on the walls of the bathroom and leave it dry for a moment. By doing so, you will get the mold spores are being killed, as well as the stale odors of the bathroom being removed and not to forget, the future formation of mold are prevented properly. You must get your bathroom walls sprayed at least once a week.
Popular Post This Week