How To Build A Ceiling Beam
Peverellb, June 04th , 2015. How To & Repair: How To Build A Ceiling Beam.
Building a ceiling beam is considered as a simple thing to do and can be done through a DIY project. If you are having this question inside your head: how to build a ceiling beam, then here I will give you the steps of the DIY project which can be done. Let’s check them out folks. There are several steps which must be taken for getting the ceiling beam installed.
- Creating and measuring a pattern. This is the first and simple step but you should do this step very carefully since the measurement will determine how many materials that should be bought and be sure that the materials you have will be enough and sufficient. So, do this step carefully.
- Get it add blocked to the ceiling. Well, you will need to get the faux ceiling beams nailed to get their weight supported (better to find something solid). For example you can use the ceiling joints.
- Get the beams constructed. You will need to use 1 x 4 inches or 1 x 6 inches pine planking for getting the three-side box created. It is essentially U shaped and need to get boards glued/ nailed together.
- Get the finish prepared. This is the time for getting the nail holes with stainable wood filler since the wood beams have been fully assembled.
- Get the beams stained. It will be better to go with stained beams since it will be able to help the wooden looks even better.
- Get the ceiling marked and measured. After you are done with those two steps above, then you will need to get the ceiling marked with the pattern that you want.
- Get the bailers installed. This will get the beam secured to the ceiling. Use 2 x 4inches nailer for getting the best result.
- Get the beams installed. It can be done straightforwardly. Juts get the U shaped beams slipped over the nailers and then voila, it’s done.
Gallery of How To Build A Ceiling Beam
Rate This : How To Build A Ceiling Beam
90out of 100based on 486 user ratings
Related gallery from How To Build A Ceiling Beam
Comment for How To Build A Ceiling Beam